- This website is owned and operated by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda (hereinafter referred to as "GoAB").
- By accessing the GoAB’s website ("this website"), you unconditionally accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
- In case of any violation of these rules and regulations, the GoAB reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Don’t engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretences, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Don’t help others break these rules.
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the GoAB.CONTENT
- Except as otherwise provided, the contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the GoAB.
- You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific written consent from the GoAB.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the GoAB’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.
- The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by the GoAB.
- This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by the GoAB. The GoAB shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by the GoAB of such websites. In no circumstances shall the GoAB be considered to be associated with or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You may hyperlink to the Home Page of this website, upon prior notification to the GoAB in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from the GoAB prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. The GoAB reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- Hyperlinking to, or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstances shall the GoAB be considered to be associated with or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
The Contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties or representations of any kind. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the GoAB does not make any representations or warranties:
- as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality, non-infringement, title, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site;
- that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
The GoAB shall also not be liable for any damage, loss or expense of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Site, any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Contents of the Site, or any errors or omissions in the transmission of the Contents.
The GoAB shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents of this Site.RIGHT OF ACCESS
The GoAB reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. The GoAB further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person (s), or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.You agree that you will not:
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the GoAB's servers.
You’ll need a Username/Password to access services available via the GoAB’s website. Your log in credentials allows you to sign in to products, websites and services provided by the GoAB.
- Creating an Account. You can create an account by signing up online via the Government’s website. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your account. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account’s name.
- Additional Equipment/Data Plans. To use many of the Services, you’ll need an internet connection and/or data/cellular plan. You might also need additional equipment, like a headset, camera or microphone. You are responsible for providing all connections, plans, and/or equipment needed to use the Services and for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans, and equipment.
The Help Desk Unit
Ministry of Information, Broadcasting, Telecommunications & Information Technology
Coolidge Business Complex
Sir George Walter Highway
Tel : (268) 468-4622
Fax : (268) 468-4644
email: Help Desk