Payment/ Return Policy
If you purchase a Service or making tax payments, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
- Charges. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the Services includes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. You are solely responsible for paying any additional charges associated with the service(s).
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and SugaPay.
- Your Billing Account. You agree to permit the Service Provider to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to keep your billing account and contact information current at all times. Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
- Billing. By providing the Service Provider with a payment method, you
- represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
- authorize the Service Provider to charge you for the Services or taxes using your payment method; and
- authorize the Service Provider to charge you for any paid feature of the Services or taxes that you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. You may be billed (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase;
- Return/Refund. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that the service provider has charged you in error, you must contact them immediately. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
- Price Changes. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the price of the Services at any time.